In partnership with Golf Channel and NBC Sports , Teeofftimes.co.uk and BRS Golf are part of the GolfNow family of brands.
The competition is now closed.
Thousands of golfers put their name in the hat, but our lucky winners are Sharon R from Warwickshire, Tony D from Yorkshire and James R from Lancashire.
Please check back in future for more great prizes!
In partnership with Golf Channel and NBC Sports , Teeofftimes.co.uk and BRS Golf are part of the GolfNow family of brands.
GolfNow UK and Ireland - Blu Ray Hamper Competition
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 30 November
“Competition”: GolfNow UK and Ireland - Blu Ray Hamper Competition.
“Minimum Age”: 18.
“Territory”: United Kingdom and Ireland.
“Prize”: Each Winner will win the following:
- 1 x Samsung ‘BD J4500 Blu-ray and DVD Player’ (Samsung is not a sponsor of this Competition).
- 1 x copy of ‘American Made’ on Blu-Ray.
- A ‘Hot Deals’ tee time voucher with a value of £/€100 (currency is dependent on Winner’s Territory) redeemable on Teeofftimes.co.uk, GolfNow.co.uk or GolfNow.ie:
- Voucher is valid on the purchase of one (1) “Hot Deals” tee time reservation containing up to four (4) players.
- Only valid on Hot Deals tee times in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Voucher code and golf round must be redeemed by 31 December 2018.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days in advance.
- The code is valid for one-time use, non-transferable, has no cash value, and any unused balance at the time of booking will be forfeited.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Not valid at select courses – visit https://www.teeofftimes.co.uk on details of how to get in touch with TeeoffTimes and/or further details on promo code.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, coupons, or discounts.
- A box of TTP5 golf balls by TaylorMade (12 balls per box).
“Number of Winners”: 3 (three).
“Starting Time”: 10:00:00 (GMT) on 18 December 2017.
“Closing Time”: 23:59:59 (GMT) on 15 January 2017.
“Selection Period”: From Closing Time until Seven (7) clear days after the Closing Time (inclusive).
“Notification Period”: From Closing Time until fourteen (14) clear days after the Closing Time (inclusive).
“Response Deadline”: Twenty One (21) days after the date of the Prize Notification (see paragraph 7 below).
“Delivery Timescale”: Up-to Twenty One (21) days from the date the Promoter receives a Response (see paragraph 7 below).
“Entry Limit”: Once per day.
By entering the Competition on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you accept and will be bound by the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) relating to the Competition.
1. PROMOTER: BRS Golf Limited (“Promoter”), a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number NI606497 and whose registered address is at Ground Floor, City Quays 1, 7, Clarendon Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3BG (“Registered Office”). If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Competition, you can write to the Promoter at their Registered Office or email the Promoter at email@example.com, marking your letter or email for the attention of the GolfNow Marketing Team and giving the name of the Competition and details of the question or concern.
2. ELIGIBILITY: (a) AGE Entrants must be the Minimum Age or over. (b) RESIDENCE Entrants must be legally resident in the Territory. (c) EMPLOYEES The following entities or persons are not eligible to enter the Competition: (i) any employee or agent of the Promoter and their immediate families and household members; (ii) any employee of any entity within the same corporate group as the Promoter; (iii) any person who is, and any employee of any entity which is, involved in any way with the organisation, management, promotion and/or administration of the Competition, including without limitation any persons or entities providing the Prize. (d) EMAIL ADDRESS Entrants must have a valid email account to enter the Competition. (e) INELIGIBLE ENTRIES The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to (i) ask any entrant for proof that they satisfy any and all applicable eligibility requirements and to (ii) disqualify an entrant from the Competition in accordance with paragraph 8 below if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, that entrant has not proved to the Promoter that they satisfy any and all eligibility requirements for the Competition.
3. DATES: The Competition starts at the Starting Time and closes at the Closing Time. Any entries received before the Competition opens and/or after the Closing Time (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason) will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. Proof of sending an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of that entry and the computer of the individual administering the Competition on behalf of the Promoter will be the official timekeeper for all matters relating to the Competition.
4. ENTRY: (a) GENERAL Entrants must follow the Competition instructions set out on the Website (“Competition Instructions”) to enter. Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be amended in any way. The Promoter will not accept entries which (i) do not comply with the Competition Instructions and/or these T&Cs and/or (ii) entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, are illegible, unviewable, indecipherable, inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged and/or otherwise defective (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason). By using the Website to enter the Competition, entrants agree that they are also bound by the Website terms and conditions at https://www.golfnow.com/support/about-us/terms (b) MULTIPLE, AUTOMATED AND MACHINE ASSISTED ENTRIES The number of times an entrant may enter the Competition is restricted to the Entry Limit and entrants may not submit more entries than the number specified as the Entry Limit. Where the Entry Limit limits the number of entries on a “per day” basis, the day will start at 00:00:01 (GMT) and will end at 23:59:59 (GMT). Any entries made by an entrant in excess of the Entry Limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the Competition. Entrants are not permitted to enter as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person or entity. The authorised holder of the email account used to enter the Competition will be deemed to be the Competition entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, in accordance with paragraph 8 below, any entries which, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, appear to be multiple (in violation of the Entry Limit), bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate and/or other group entries. (c) LOST ENTRIES The Promoter has no liability for any entry that is not received by the Promoter (whether due to human error on the part of the entrant, technical issues, network congestion and/or for any other reason). Proof of sending an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of that entry. (d) WEBSITE ACCESS The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website and/or the Competition page on the Website and has no liability for any technical issues whatsoever encountered by entrants to the Competition.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Within the Selection Period, the Promoter will randomly select the Number of Winners (each a “Winner” and together “Winners”) from the pool of entrants who are eligible to be entered into the random prize draw. The pool of entrants will be made up of all entrants who satisfy the eligibility requirements and the other rules, requirements and instructions set out in these T&Cs and the Competition Instructions and have not otherwise been disqualified from the Competition pursuant to these T&Cs. The random selection of each Winner will be made by (i) a computer process that produces verifiably random results, (ii) by an independent person, (iii) under the supervision of an independent person and/or (iv) in accordance with any other requirements of the laws and regulations applicable to the Competition in the Territory. Provided that the Promoter complies with these T&Cs and (where applicable) ensures that any independent selection process complies with these T&Cs, the selection of the Winner is final and binding and no correspondence relating to selection of the Winner will be entered into by the Promoter.
6. PRIZE: (a) GENERAL Each Winner will win a Prize. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be re-sold. No cash or any other alternative is available for the Prize. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize that the Promoter reasonably deems to be of at least the same value. The Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the Prize description (“Ancillary Costs”). Each Winner will be solely responsible for any and all Ancillary Costs and the Promoter is not liable to reimburse any Winner for any Ancillary Costs they incur. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter will have no liability to a Winner in relation to the Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of the Prize if it is lost or stolen following delivery. (b) CHEQUES, VOUCHERS AND GIFTCARDS If the Prize is, or includes, a cheque, voucher, store credit and/or giftcard, these will be issued in the name of the Winner only and cannot be issued to any third party. The Promoter will have no liability in respect of such a Prize if a third party refuses to accept a cheque, voucher, storecredit and/or giftcard because it has been tampered with, defaced, duplicated, damaged in any way and/or because it is no longer valid. The terms and conditions of any third party that issued and/or administers the cheque, voucher, store credit and/or giftcard will apply and the Promoter will have no liability in respect of such a Prize if a third party’s terms and conditions result in the Winner being unable to use any element of the Prize or restrict Winner’s use of the Prize in any way.
7. PRIZE CONFIRMATION AND ACCEPTANCE: (a) CONFIRMATION Within the Notification Period, the Promoter will notify the Winner that they have won the Prize by sending an email (“Prize Notification”) to the email address (“Email Address”) provided by the Winner at the time of entering the Competition or at the time of registration on the Website (as applicable). (b) ACCEPTANCE The Promoter must receive a response (“Response”) from the Winner to the Prize Notification by no later than the Response Deadline. The Response must be sent to the Promoter in accordance with the instructions contained in the Prize Notification and must include any information requested by the Promoter in the Prize Notification (including without limitation any information requested by the Promoter to prove that the Winner satisfies the Competition eligibility requirements) and the Prize will not be released to the Winner unless and until all such information has been received by the Promoter. If, prior to the Response Deadline, (i) the Promoter does not receive a Response, (ii) the Response received by the Promoter does not include all information requested by the Promoter in the Prize Notification and/or (iii) the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner at the Email Address, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited and may, in its sole discretion, select another winner. Proof of sending a Response does not constitute proof of receipt of the Response. Subject to Promoter receiving a Response and all information requested by the Promoter prior to the Response Deadline, the Prize will be delivered to the Winner in accordance with the Delivery Timescale.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: The Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant and/or any individual entry from the Competition without any liability on the Promoter’s part if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these T&Cs and/or the Competition requirements in any way and/or (ii) the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that that entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition. Without limitation, if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that any entry has been generated by a script, software, macro or other automated means then the Promoter will be entitled to disqualify that entry and the relevant entrant in accordance with this paragraph. If a disqualified entrant is the Winner, the Promoter has the right to deem the Prize forfeited and, if the Prize has already been delivered to the Winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to recover the Prize from the Winner at the Winner’s cost.
9. PUBLICITY: The Winner may be required by the Promoter to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition, their Prize and/or the Promoter and by entering the Competition all entrants agree that if they win the Competition they will, participate in and cooperate with the Promoter in connection with any publicity activity reasonably requested by the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge and agree that copyright in any publicity materials in which they and/or their details appear is the property of the Promoter and that the Promoter will be entitled to exploit such publicity materials in any and all media throughout the world in any manner it deems fit.
10. WINNERS’ PERSONAL DATA: The Promoter reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties each Winner’s first name, surname and area of residence (“Winner’s Data”). The Winners’ Data can be obtained by sending a written request to the Registered Office marked for the attention of the Golf Now Marketing Team, stating the name of the Competition and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
12. CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the Competition and/or these T&Cs at any time without prior notice if any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any part of these T&Cs is be determined to be illegal, void and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such part shall be severed and deleted, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining parts of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES: These T&Cs do not create any right or benefit enforceable by any person not a party to them (within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
15. JURISDICTION: These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and all entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the EnglishCourts.